01/08/2011

New shoes.


Aside from the converse purchase, It has been a while since I treated myself to a new pair of shoes, so when I spied these from 'Deena & Ozzy' at Urban Outfitters on my way home from work I knew they would be coming with me.
Somehow they remind me of standard issue school shoes in the navy leather, however the wedge and cut out detail to the front give them a whole new perspective. I hope to wear them with thick tights in the winter and some sort of peter pan collared dress, so for now Im thinking of pairing them with a navy short suit and bare legs? Any thoughts?
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Kisses Katie.xx

9 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! They will look absolutely fab with peter pan dresses :) they'd look cute with a floral frock + fitted blazer now for a bit of a delicate/tough mix up :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute and they will look perfect with city shorts and a cute tea dress without the tights for now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! Im thinking I need a pair too!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! so cute <3

    I imagine them with a girlie skirt, and cute little dresses :D oh, and a straw hat!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the navy short suit would be so cute w/them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AMAZZZZEBALLS! Love em'! And the wedge is super RAD! Would wear them with ripped jean shorts too with your wang bag!! hotness!
    Big hug doll!

    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou x a million you are all awesome.x